Determining the Right CBD Product
Every person will metabolize CBD differently. No guarantees can be made. Countless individuals are finding relief with hemp products. It is always worth experimenting on them if they lead to gaining a better quality of life.
Here are a few things we suggest to give yourself the best chance to test if CBD is right for you:
- Buy your CBD product from a reputable source such as Soothing Solutions.
- Only purchase a product if the vendor can provide full-panel testing information to prove that it is free of pesticides, heavy metals, microbials, and mycotoxins.
- Because CBD is appearing everywhere, you must make sure the product you use is legitimate and contains little to no THC.
- Make use of the correct CBD product or form. Soothing Solutions has tinctures or topical creams available. So, for example, if you are dealing with localized pain, see if topicals are effective for you.
Reasons Why CBD Is Not Working for You
There are many factors why CBD may not work for you. Whether you bought your CBD product from a reliable source or not, you must find out the factors that keep it from working in your system.
- The CBD product you use is not from a reputable source.
Who is your source of the product and where did you buy it? There are many CBD producers and sellers that are not certified. Make sure that you choose a reputable company such as Soothing Solutions. At Soothing Solutions, we are proud to offer Pharmacist Developed and Physician Recommended CBD Formulations as well as full-panel third-party lab testing to ensure our products are completely FREE of pesticides, microbials, and heavy metals.
- The product needs to be built up in your body’s system.
Make sure that you find the right dosage of CBD. Every person has a unique biology. This can result in different body reactions. So, how do you know the right dosage? Experts recommend to start with a low dosage and slowly increase the dosage over time.
- Give it more time.
You need to more time and commitment into the process of uncovering the long-term effects of the CBD product. Patience is key. Keep exploring different delivery systems, such as tinctures, topical creams, vape oils, capsules, or edible treats like gummies. So, if you have been trying one delivery system to no effect, try out a different form and learn what would work best for you.
- CBD is not for you.
If CBD still does not work for you even after many tries, then it is not really meant for you. The level of absorption and reaction to CBD depends on several factors, such as genetics, metabolism, and biochemistry.